Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Track B is complete

Finished the recording of the vocal tracks for the Track B "Erotic" podcast. wow. that was strange.

I dropped one of the original selections, "I will wake you, tonight". Why? I couldn;t get behind it, it was written so clearly to someone who disappointed me, and getting it up, emotionally, was just not there. I'm not an angry lover, I prefer my passion flow from earnest desire, not some self destructive implosion.

I replaced it with "Dare We Cross the Rubicon?" which is a sounder work, anyway.

The final piece was the most fun..."The Satyr's Suit"...as I ran out of my main music track, through a twain track behind this one...a light music track, and then my dear friend, the Selke, provided me with...mmmm...shal we say "vocal effects" to enphasize the poem.

Fun.

Now to consider Track C...do I really, really want to spend Valentine's Day knowing that there are sex-crazed animals out there getting turned on and fire up by my words and images, making love like carnival ferrets while I sit alone, brooding?

Probably!

At least then I know I am doing something with my time, useful.

Enjoy the holidays, people...your Amomancer is backing you up...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved