Friday, February 10, 2006

on being enamored

okay...so I have a crush on someone...big deal. not my first, not my last (Just an old man's last attachment? unlikely...not because I am fickle, but because, in 9 out of ten cases, they wander off long before I would even consider wearying...to be honest, I would like someone for a permanent romantic relationship. but. try to find someone who wants to play at my level for more than a weekend or two.)

rough.

I'll be fine, I'm not suffering. having successfully detoxed from love, I am very philosophical and even circumspect about it all. yes, I want back into the pool, but I'm not going to dive headfirst in the shallow end. I'm impulsive, not suicidal.

getting ringing feedback on the new show...still not quite where I want it to be, but making headway...

going to go out to BAM tonight for a bit and hang with Tag...it's been awhile. who knows from what corner something or someone might emerge. who knows?

place your bets on who the next (final?) great muse will be. I've already got a few side bets going.

let me surprise you. my barter of immortality is sometimes a powerful inducement to surprising women.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved