Tuesday, February 28, 2006

From Out of the City, Version 2.0

Okay, the master plan for FROM OUT OF THE CITY, my weekly podcast of poets and poetry...I've retooled it, and you will be able to hear it, starting this Friday, March 3, 2006.

Some changes:

New theme music. More structure. A plan!

Yes, a plan, a pattern...

The first week of every month, the show will be...me, exploring some aspect of poetry. Some reading included.

The second week of every month will be me, doing a full on reading.

The third week will be guest week...some other poet or gaggle of poets will take the stage.

And the fourth week will be whatever I feel like. (And if there is a fifth weekend? God help us, every one.)

crushed and hushed

I lost my heart the other day.
I didnt give it away,
it just bolted.
I cut it off before it showed itself too plainly
to the woman inspiring it to leap,
as that is too scary for me to deal with,
but it is still running.
Darting.
Breathing the air
while I must cringe in mortal terror
that it may be discovered and traced back
to me.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

I feel like I have regressed to being a teenaged boy. Oh no, this is bad. This means I'm going to be writing again, compulsively....aigh! Hiding behind my pen.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved