Thursday, February 16, 2006

E.J. leaks the August release

Pssst. No. Don't look directly at me. I'm incognito.

I just got this earlier today. It's the mock up for the cover for the August 2006 release of his book 101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS.

This meeting never happened. You never saw this.

Note the similarities to his 2002 best seller 101 GREAT LOVE POEMS. Note the pink jade heart. I have the list of 93 of the 101 final works for the book.

Some surprising choices, more on the part of who is out, rather than who is in. Startling.

Spoiler #1: No poems from the Panther Cycles. In fact, only one of the three panthers is represented. Hint: Red haired amazon. In the works AND in the dedication.

Spoiler #2: You have never seen many of the poems in this book. Ever. He's pulling out his private stash. Poems like "wet, tense flesh" and "Your Taste, On My Tongue". And my favorite title: "Plugged Into Your Very Core". Trust me, that one is worth the price of the book, alone.

Between the defiant tone of THEOCRICIDE and this book, don't expect him to get invited to any Republican fundraisers next year.

'Bout time he grew another or two. The howling beast has awakened.

To quote Tank in "The Matrix" - "...this is an exciting time".

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved