Friday, February 17, 2006

Finished the mix...phew

Just finished laying the final mix of the show for this week...it will be up tomorrow at the usual places (Apple's iTunes Music Store and Radio City of Legends...)

I did a reading of my cycle known as "Penetralia", and then capped it with a reading of my poem "Love is An Howling Beast".

Good day, overall, today...made some progress against the hordes that are the demons of my own overconfidence (I take on WAY TOO MUCH work at any given time, then have to wade out of the bog).

My brother, Robert, called about ten this evening, asking if there had been a picture of me in the paper today...there had. His girlfriend told him about it jut a few moments before. Such is life. Not the most flattering picture of me ever taken.

I went down to the used video store with Alan MacDonald, my childhood friend I'd recently rediscovered. He bought a stack of videos, and I found an excellent copy of one of my favourite films of all time..."The Stunt Man" with Peter O'toole, Barbara Hershey and Steve Railsback. What a fun film. Dark humour. Very dark.

E.J. dropped me a note this evening to let me know he'd finally decided on whom he'd like to cast for a film version of "The Panther Cycles"...Ed Harris (Me), Geena Davis (my ex-wife) and Uma Thurman as "the Panther". I think he needs to find a good pharmacy and just start taking pills at random.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved