Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday Night (between rounds)

Just got through watching the film "Love Actually". I truly like that film. It expresses so many aspects of love, and the range of characters is remarkable.

It also helps restore me when pessimism fringes my consciousness. I don't get down, but it's almost like the aura sufferers sometimes get before a migraine headache, I feel the shadows around me, I can almost see the sadness...and I know it's time to take prophylatic action to protect myself from going dark.

Eight days until I take two of my books off the market (I had considered also retiring INVOCATO, but decided to leave it out there, for now)...Which means in the last eight months I've retired three books. Wow. Must be nuts.

Still pondering covers for THEOCRICIDE...

and trying to wind down after spending hours working on the backing music for Track A...

and pondering a possible Track C.

And juggling flaming cats.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved