Monday, February 27, 2006

DeTours for DeVault, 2006

Okay, the order is given. He wants to read.

Oh Joy, this means I'm on the seat.

Two tours. One, I'll call it the "I'm Trying to Burn off My Repressed Sex Drive" tour is to encompass National Poetry Month, which starts in about 32 days. Regional...Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, maybe...he wants at least twenty reads. Bookstores, schools, boudoirs, churches, sex clubs, bars, arenas, rock concerts, whatever. You got an English class or a garden party or a bookstore? Drop me a line at trojanhearse@cityoflegends.com ...He'll be trying out some new material and building his reader base whilst shaking off the cobwebs.

The second, which I call "I'm Back to Normal Now Give Me The Damn Microphone, Insect" tour is for promoting his two books (THEOCRICIDE and 101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS) that emerge this summer, and is due to run August-September. He wants double the reads, and national. You guys know the drill...I know he's got regular readers and fans in the Newe York, Boston, New Orleans, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, St. Louis, Greenville, Tampa, Miami, Birmingham, San Jose, Los Angeles and Atlanta areas...get off your duffs and send me some venues, or make the initial contact for us. His classics plus what worked in the new stuff, with a whole new level of madness...

If you help, you get a reward...I promise.

What? Let's just say there are former lovers who didn't escape into the night with such goodies...

More on that in a day or two.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I love the name you gave your tours! HA! Here's to trying to get you a spot in Louisville! We do have poetry readings here but not paid.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved