Friday, February 17, 2006

The Boob Show in Louisville, February 24

Gratuitous plug for a friend...and no, I am not involved with her (would I tell you if I was? Of course...not), so no haters, please...

Wildchylde (poet/performance artist Jessica Lynn Mathis) will be hosting a special performance show in Louisville, Kentucky, February 24th from 10pm-2am at Saints on Breckenridge Lane for Mardi Gras Louisville (to help recent transplants from the New Orleans area feel at home)

Her act is called THE BOOB SHOW -
Where they all act like boobs!
(ha, thought there was something sexual there, didn't you?)
Karaoke*Comedy*Prizes*Costumes*Fun
(or so she says)

More info? Contact happymartmovie@gmail.com

and no, I am NOT going to be there...but if you are in the area, drop by, as a favour to me...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved