Thursday, February 09, 2006

erotique poetry 101b

must have caffeine. give me your caffeine. urrrraghurgh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...better.

stayed up way too late last night, working on the music and vocals for the Track B podcast...man, I have learned more in the last few days than I ever wanted to know about some things, but that's what makes life interesting.

Not final, but here's the current list of works being used in this track, now:

As I Slide Into You
Passion Sympoetique
feral with desire (nb - not to be confused with "feral with a side order of potato skins")
the priest of passion serves the sacrament (nb - so as to be accused once more of blasphemy)
lust bunnies
swerve (flirt)
Prescient Tense (Rose Petals)
Pink Jade: Thin Skin

This is by NO MEANS FINAL. As god of my own universe, I reserve the right to make changes up to and including the last possible second. Note: less "Pink Jade"...no "leopard"...and some light hearted erotica.

I am evaluating a small cluster of my works, so blatantly erotic as to be problematic...I'll see if I want to "go there". Well, yeah, I want to "go there", but maybe not poetically.

uh oh, the wolverine's loose again. Anyone got an aluminum baseball bat? Ideally with welded-on spikes?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved