Saturday, February 25, 2006

The blah blah stuff

I got an email the other day from a former lover, she asked how I was doing, specifically asking about "Not the blah blah stuff of the blog, but in real life?"

I hate to break it to her, this is my real life. Perhap that is why we are former lovers. I smiled about it, as she has always been real-world sensible, a good person, and actually a fine poet in her own right, but I think she never quite "got" me. Never quite figured out that the strange difference she recognized in me was more than a pose, it was a choice, a path, a life.

Maybe not the smartest one I ever made (although I can think of some a lot dumber).

What am I doing, blogging at 4:30 am? Easy...I've been up since three, my brain is awake and motive...and when it is off it's ass, I don't get to sleep. So I finished off last night's teriyaki chicken with steamed rice and have been poking around my zone of control on the web.

Some have criticized my decision to not do a show this week. If you've listened to all ten hours or so of recordings already present on Radio City of Legends you can criticize me, otherwise, shut up. The gladiator is not always fighting for the whims of the crowd.

Yes, that's me hanging out, quietly, on the JDtalk discussion group at Yahoo...I am a West Wing fan, and having been in a few Josh-Donna relationships in my life where I never crossed the line, I have been rooting for that couple from day one. So, add my "Squeee" to the heap.

Well, this deranged glass samurai is going to try and get some sleep. Night. Or, rather, morning.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved