Monday, February 13, 2006

red is the rose and Track C to be, after all

My guest for this week's show seems to have fallen off the edge of the world...no contact in a while. You know what that means? Yeah...more studio time for yours truly this week. Yikes.

To heck with it. If I don't hear back from her by COB today, I'll launch "Track C" for this weeks show...for those of you who don't read further back than the latest dispatch, that was to be the truly, intensely erotic track for my Valentine's Day production.

I guess you may get it after all. I mean, Track A and Track B, both part of the show I released over the weekend, strong romantic with erotic elements...but this one is going to come from, not the heart, but the loins. I've got a few pieces up my sleeves (well, actually, another article of clothing) to be unleashed.

A living legend's work is never done. Tired of waiting for others (a flaw in my character, born of a desire to be fair and fair minded, sometimes abused by others, although in ths case it is probably just a sincere "whoops!").

Uh oh...new poem...contractions beginning...here it comes...

Red is the Rose

red is the rose that blooms in my garden,
grey is the night in which the colours all fade,
'though sometimes in pain my heart may harden,
a reach for love as a man unafraid.

maybe she'll be the one I've been needing,
maybe she'll be the one meant to be,
maybe she'll touch me and end my heart's bleeding,
I may never know if I don't dare to see.

cold is the night between the fresh startings,
old are the songs I sing on my way,
full of the pain of a thousand pained partings,
but eager to find and embrace the new day.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

Hey, spontaneous poetry, it is also part of what I am.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved