Friday, February 17, 2006

This week's show is now live...

The show is up at Radio City of Legends. Remember, this one may be unsuitable for children, people with sensitive natures and self-righteous paranoids. Includes the work "Love is An Howling Beast" and the complete cycle "Penetralia".

My legs are still throbbing from yesterday's workout...that damn hill about a quarter mile in, it is a killer. I feel like someone took a mallet to the backs of my legs...ouch, ouch, ouch.

But, remarkably, no leg cramps last night. Hmmm.

Weather is supposed to change in a major way today, huge cold front arriving. Ah well.

Just uploaded the new show to Archive.org. Love those guys, they made my podcasts feasible. I see where E.J. leaked the 101GEP cover. Remind me to beat him later. Nice cover, though. And he got most of the other facts right, so whoop-de-do.

Sorry for the disjoint...blew a breaker. Do not use toaster at same time as dishwasher (making mental note).

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved