Monday, February 06, 2006

DeVault's Bolero?

I have been burning my brain cells, working feverishly on this week's B track show (stopping along the way only to be smitten by a random poetess I encountered ont he web and to indulge wistful memories of a former lover who surfaced for a moment)

I have come down to three alternatives for the backing music:

compose something as sweet as what I did for the romantic track...indeed, that might make it all the more interesting to lay the same music behind tracks, not about furtive glances and stolen kisses, but about merging fleshes and feral passions...

compose something more symphonic...I have actually been looking into creating a bolero

or

go with the master, arguably the best piece of music to make love to...Ravel's Bolero

right now...ack...wish I knew...guess you'll have to tune in later this week and see what I did...

if I can just keep on focus (try that while recording erotic poetry...it isn't easy, especially if you have my photographic emotional memory...just tuching the words puts me back in some very memorable moments of my life with some very wonderful women. I am capable of getting angry at a lie or a betrayal, but forget to love? impossible, I still love and respect and would throw myself in front of a train for any lover in the past.

anyway who thinks otherwise is sincerely misguided...or just stupid.)

I need a nap. it's not the years...it's the mileage.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved