Sunday, February 05, 2006

In appreciation, my erotic poem "Genii"

okay, they won! thank you, steelers...I called it by 10, you won by 11...so I underestimated you a notch...

now, I have to keep my promise...

Genii

I don't want to disappoint you
but with my sweat to annoint you
as I labour for your pleasure
and I savour your delight.

let me peel your self-denial
and just lay back for awhle
let me measure you for memory
while I treasure your release.

for the joy that I will generate
will seem radiant as I penetrate
into corners of your spirit
where now mourners congregate

I am called by invocation
to achieve a consummation
to slide deep into your body
til you sleep as ne'er before

with your dragrant garden tended
and your broken heart well mended
you can rest within my arms
until your cresting hunger calls


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved