Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday evening...and things are moving...

Just heard an online radio dedication...to me, from my niece, Crystal...will try and get you all a link a bit later.

Made some trial covers for CPC...wow...the model I may be fortunate enough to use nails the physicality and essence of the abstract panther perfectly. If we can close a deal, this is fantastic. If she gives the word, I'll post the cover...and start including her name and image in all references to the book. Her presence certainly reinforces the erotic romanticism of the works.

Have not heard from Brigit yet today...but she sometimes pushes deadlines to the last minute.

Robert is convinced that Peri is reading our blogs...has even posted a message to her on his...I think he's crazy...

Tag is finishing his contribution to "The Morgantown Suite Poems" and it should go to the publisher tomorrow for proofing.

Dad just decided that it is too hot to go out on the hill and spray the garden tonight. That's good, I am still mightily fatigued and my cough/tightness in my chest has returned...probably nothing, but yes, I know the symptoms could be foreshadowing of something really bad...but wtf can I do about it, anyway? My twisted sense of humour feeds on the possibility...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved