Friday, May 27, 2005

what a day

Got tons done...made new mods to the official Panther Cycles page (check them out at Pantherization).

I was messing around with my music earlier, listening to a few songs...and Meatloaf's "I Would Do Anything for Love" hit me in a manner previously unknown to me...the end part, sung by Mrs. Loud, (and wonderfully lip synched by that lingerie model in the video) hit me as very descriptive of my last marriage. Some fo the lines could've been said by me, some by her. All in all, emotionally wrecking, but a good catharsis.

Had some technical troubles with the master for the book...but my brother Mark came to the rescue.

Going to go see my boys tomorrow. That's a good thing.

Got my invite to the AEI's "Press Conference and Reception" next month for their book "Art&Soul"...I am considering going...don't know who else will be there, but I feel obligated. And I think it might be apropos.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved