Sunday, May 22, 2005

Going to try and see "Star Wars" today

Need a distraction. Between all the pressures of putting the finishing touches on the books (including the fact that both my cover model and one of my foreword authors for "The Complete Panther Cycles" have gone AWOL) and the real life pressure, I am not sleeping well...a good distraction might help.

It better not suck, Lucas.

I miss, of all things, Sydney, that plucky, three-legged Australian shepherd that never 100% warmed up to me unless I was cooking chicken or fetching her a cheeseburger from McDonalds. I hope she's doing okay. The higher humidity has got to be playing hob with her joints.

In a few hours I am going to sit down with audioblogger and cut my first audio addition to my blog. This should actually be fun.

Had a nice talk with Grandma yesterday...for 93, she's as sharp as they come and pretty vital...it occurred to me the other day that my earliest memories of Grandma were when I was 4...which would mean my earliest memories of her are of her about my age now. Wow.

Had to just re-edit this entry, due to five typos...wow...not enough sleep, for sure.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved