Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thunderstorms heading this way

Very nasty storms en route...red zone storms. Hail, damaging winds, blah blah...may undermine my plans for the evening!

Had a nice talk with my first ex on the phone earlier today. Got updated on what's been going on with my boys (details of my daughter are sketchy, by her design). We're trying to work it out for me to come in in two weeks and do some serious work, cleaning up their back yard, whcih has fallen into disrepair...this is complicated by my schedule, her insistence that I can't work on it on Saturdays (she observes the Jewish Sabbath) and transportation complexities. Sigh.

Went to a yard sale and bought my nephew a plush Steelers football.

Kicked around some naming conventions for our business with my brothers. A man with one watch always knows what time it is, a man with two is never sure...now take that up to three. Aigh.

I posted the complementary eBook of INVOCATO to authorsden.com, and will be putting out the word to the world that they can get a free eBook. May not cause a stampede, but it is a gesture.

I wonder, often, what's going on down south...I have no idea if even what was told to me is anywhere near the truth (so much erosion of trust in the last year. Blind faith has been abused, the damage is not necessarily permanent, but certainly deep and stupid.)

Well, I'm going to shut down for a few, in case we get the storm that looks to be heading our way. Pax.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved