Sunday, May 29, 2005

the yard is again a yard

after massive effort, and a little assist from my ex-wife, we finally have a yard behind her house for the boys to play in, again.

I was shocked by how bad it was, weeds reaching and passing the five foot high mark...no trail of any kind...but we reclaimed about 90% of it on this pass, marred only by a late session bee that stung Jan on her right eyelid...she's okay...unlike me, she is not allergic.

had a nice time with the boys. Dante is so smart...and Elric is a total charmer...

Well, I need a shower before my hosts return home...don't want to stink them out of the place.

Life is good, but you have to be ready to embrace the good to really make it our own.

Back to the books tomorrow...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved