Thursday, May 12, 2005

Okay, the day is getting better. Got major work done on "The Morgantown Suite" before distracted by the siren's call of "The Compleat Panther Cycles"...

May have scored a major coup for additional supplementary material (no, not HER, I'm not even asking HER, we'd just end up arguing over why SHE wants me to change everything so no one will even know it's HER)...more on this coup, later. I'll drop a note about this when it finalizes, both here and in my newsletter (if you want to see my most recent newsletter, and even sign up, go to
http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewnewsletter.asp?AuthorID=369 and join up.)

Haven't hear anything from the Deep South now for three months, weird, but I sort of expected it. I keep refocusing on the "Four Agreements" especially the one that says that what people say and think of you is not a statement as to who you are, but who they are. Reality doesn't shift because people paint perception.

I note that my old High School, Morgantown High School, after two years of badgering by E.J. finally added me to their list of "Accomplished Alumni"...even if they did get the sobriquet wrong.

sigh. keeping my sandals clean.

Noting some odd hits on my blog...but hope that is just a market-expansion!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved