Monday, May 30, 2005

...and they'r in the home stretch...

My schedule has me delivering the final text of "The Morgantown Suite Poems" tomorrow...final edits are underway...

"The Complete Panther Cycles" is looking solid...I'm just mucking with some stylistic touches as I await my intros from key players.

Ate real food today...have been on hard-core Atkins for about two weeks...and needed the break...now onto the exercis portion of the training (oh, joy)

Good trip coming back today...saw Maryland State Troopers about every ten miles in that state, pulling cars over...I think the state made their budget for next year in speeding tickets today.

I see where Dick Cheney is offended that Amnesty International would dare point out what arrogant, self-righteous morons we've become - by daring to mention humane treatment of prisoners. Yeah, Dick, get offended...I can assure you that the people who got ripped off by your corporate contacts and the parents of kids killed in Iraq all think you are a pillar of moral values.

Is it 2008 yet?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved