Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tuesday Morning...ouch

Back and shoulders are killing me, I spent most of the day yesterday helping Mark move...still much to be done this morning...will be taking some lumps for this.

Designed a completed cover for "The Compleat Panther Cycles" yesterday, in my spare time...it is incredible (to my tastes) let's hear it, again, for photoshop...the model I was negotiating with in new York fell off the edge of the world. No word from her in two weeks, despite my request, twice, to be told when the books I sent her (signed and of some material value anyway) arrived. I am annoyed. I did manage to contact someone who is assisteing her...but still no silence. I don't have time to wait for other people (I did it for seven years...no more!)

Will post a poem from the book later today, as well as do an audio blog post.

Very pleased to see that the grown ups in the Senate worked out a deal on the filibuster. There are still a few members of the Republican Party with some shame and sense of civic duty.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved