Tuesday, May 17, 2005

if tomorrow is Wednesday, I better get some rest

I looked in my planner. Tomorrow I start a new exercise program. Damn. Yeah, I need it, but I hate the first few days of training...the sore joints and muscles. Of course, after a few days it is kinda/sorta cool to have the renewed vigor, energy and the sense of accomplishment...

I'm taking on a high-protien, low carb and fat start...then will slide over into almost a raw plant diet for maintenance. I have been working on this plan for some time, but a persistent cold made delaying it a bit necessary. Plus some yoga and 4 miles a day, walking.

If you're reading this, Hi! Don't worry, I track my backlinks well enough that I have a good idea of who a few of the people who read my stuff are, just by the ISP and locales...

We shall see what the summer brings. I haven't forgotten any of my promises.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved