Sunday, May 08, 2005

Afternoon update

Spent a pleasant afternoon in the company of M, whom I will say n more about at this time.

Came home to find the Interland servers on which both my mail and my website depend are down...just as well, I got spam this afternoon with a registeredsite.com return route. spammers have fouled things up for everyone else, causing many places to put registeredsite.com servers on email blacklists...this may explain a great many things, and I am considering legal action against the spammers for the damage they have done to my business in violating terms of use of the service providers.

Otherwise, all is somewhat placid...very tired from a long day, missing some key people from my past, and pondering what to do about that.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved