Wednesday, May 18, 2005

a long day...but a good one

Still so much to do...finishing up some edits on some projects...but it has been a full day.

Wrapped up my writing class for MTec...everyone did fine, a few really stepped up with their final portfolio...and a few stepped in it...

Been writing some new stuff...plus, making plans to go to DC next weekend to help out at the house...gave Fuzzy a message for Legs. Let's see how that goes over.

Got an advance order for "The Morgantown Suite" tonight...that's promising...

The new diet is working great...and the workout earlier went fine. I won;t be where I want to be overnight...but I have every expectation of dropping significant weight over the next few weeks and over the next few months. My goail is to be me again...not depending on food as a substitute for emotional intimacy.

I'm going to look into getting ajacket made, black, with the City of Legends logo and the motto...

where will tomorrow find me? I have no idea, and am unafraid. I am sorry for the hurt that my errors in judgement have caused others in the past, sorry even more for having not yet been able to live up to and fulfill my penance for those actions. But, I have demonstrated that I have still got "it" and will now find means to fix all I can.

Peri, let me know what you want for your birthday.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved