Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday night and traction is elusive

First, let me say this, I really wanted Jesse to fight for the prize on "The Contender"...oh well...

I have been thawrted all day today in my efforts to start making audio posts to this blog...audioblog.com seems inaccessible by all means. even their FAQ page has gone AWOL

Busy three weeks ahead of me, culminating in the release of my next book "The Morgantown Cycle Poems" and my daughter's birthday. I will send her a copy of the book for her birthday. We have been estranged for over a year, more painful than my divorce, to be honest, in many ways.

Tag is going to "blurb" "Morgantown..." as well as write a foreword to "The Complete Panther Cycles"..."Brigit" is supposed to do an additional foreword to the P'cycles...it was she who took the official handoff of the muse mantle from the Panther, so she has the history to bring an interesting perspective to it, and she is a damn fine writer in my opinion.

I am starting to get a bit nervous about the cover of the P'cycles..it has not fallen into place as quickly as I had hoped...more trouble...

I am going to see my boys this weekend, and help out with some yardwork at the house. I'll also get to visit with Anastacia, the old friend who was the #1 non-rooter for my marriage with Ann. I think she feels somewhat vindicated in how the marriage eventually collapsed. I know she's also moving heaven and earth to help me land solidly so there's no temptation to ever go back. She also has some leads for some work in the DC area.

Mark is moving tomorrow, so I am going to help with that. The timing is immaculate, it should be the beginning of a majr band of thunderstorms about the time we start loading the truck.

Slept badly last night...very tired...must go to bed...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved