Monday, May 09, 2005

contemplating the trivial and the essential

Too many decisions. Brain hurts. Tarzan needs Excedrin.

Keeping a log of my "to-do" list...gets pretty hairy. A lot of the stuff is minor, some is not...in no particular order, some of the items on my list for today:

Finish annotations in Panther Cycles
Prep test for class tonight (I teach at the local county tech center)
Send book to LB (Laurie B. Wielenga edited INVOCATO, this is her signed copy)
Send books Jillian (model in NY I'm negotiating with to be cover of P'cycles...she perfectly captures the essence of the Panther, physically)
Clean desk (this will certainly end up on tomorrow's list)
Call Becky (my sister has a birthday today)
Prep something(?) for Marla (my niece, who also has a birthday today)
Write WTF emails (long list of people who have either not responded to specific queries or just are acting like jackasses)
Teach
Find typo in P'cycles (I know of one, just not sure what cycle it is in...)
Prep test review for Tuesday's class
Prep assignment for Wednesday's class
Finish revisions on Morgantown Cycles
Help Robert install Grandma's air conditioner (postponed to Wednesday)
Caffeine...need caffeine
Call Interland about missing email block
Match Gina's revisions to master documents (editing a book for an old friend, she sent me updates)

And you thought you had fun?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved