Saturday, May 21, 2005

pulling PanthEon

Yes, definitely. Going to, for the first time ever (not counting the absorption of "from out of the city" into "from an unexpected quarter") pull a book from distribution.

1997's "PanthEon"

will go the way of the mastodon when "The Compleat Panther Cycles" debuts in July.

I am considering even bundling the last few with advance sales for the P'cycles, so people can get the sampler with the buffet. This will once and for all end any remaining pissing contest over the cover, what I paid a king's ransom for, but the artist seems to have forgotten that.

Glad I kept the cancelled check. You see, I do learn. The problem is, having spent so much of my life as the nice guy, when I do draw lines, people can't cope with that and presume I am become evil, as if the Mister Nice Guy image was an act.

Beat a dog long enough, he dies...or he bites. Too many people still depend on me for me to roll over and die. I'm tired of apologizing for holding my tongue and my temper.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved