Monday, May 09, 2005

a new poem - A Truth Without a Doubt

I just composed this here, in the blog window...its my inner romantique letting me know he's still alive. up to his ass in demons, but that's nothing new.

love is. and that's as good a place to start from as any theology or philosphy.

--------------------------------------------------------

A Truth Without a Doubt

these are naught but moments, daisychained into the night.
captured by the rapture of what we find in morning light.
stay with me and find the dawn, an epic that goes on and on,
a dream without a waking, a truth without a doubt.

love is but a riddle we have nothing to rely on for a clue.
I have seen my questions, answered all in the mere presence of you.
I've met prophets and pretenders, the basest of offenders,
all of them forsaking what life is really all about.

reeling from the healing touch of such a simple kiss,
we just undress to express the perfection of our bliss.
words are still required, in time, to demonstrate a number prime,
two becoming one when we become within what we can't live without.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved