Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday Mornings and Sunday Nights

Alive. yep, still alive. good start.

Interland finally got email back up, but I note a 10-12 hour window of no new emails, which tells me it was really a network failure...hope nobody important tried to reach me by email yesterday evening, because if they did, we are both screwed.

Hung with the WC crowd on AOL last night again...a few of the ancient ones are there, people I have known for a decade. Good to have that anchor.

Did a little polish to the P'cycles last night...still debating a couple of editorial policies...there's a couple of pieces that are definitely "filler" and I am tempted to drop them in an attempt to elevate the overall quality. It is actually a thornier, weightier issue than you might think.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved