Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New Website Design and He's Working Day and Night

I'd go on strike but he'd probably sic God on me.

Just got the specs for the new website design.

Great. just great. It is the most ambitious re-thinking of his site ever...and guess who has to do all the heavy lifting? That's right...me.

Ladies, one of you PLEASE thow yourself on the grenade and snag him...when he's getting laid on a regular basis he's not so ambitious to remake the heavens and the earth.

I need a vacation. He needs a new muse. And there has to be some woman out there who needs a brilliant, passionate, legendary renaissance man to make mad love to her AND immortalize her.

Please?

And I see he leaked his working title for the new book earlier...great, more pressure. I suspect he's feeling his mortality and wants things to be in order...without the baggage of a parasitic lover (there are other kinds, you know, but he tends to attract broken people) he's rocket powered and racing the wind. And I'm his damn spear carrier.

Shuck that fit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiling
Okay, where's the sign up sheet?
I sure could use a brilliant, passionate, legendary renaissance man to make mad love to me AND immortalize me. I am on a similar journey of renewal, reflective, pushing my own limits. Put in a good word for me, E.J.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved