Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The City Goes On, The Poet Collapses

The poet is currently enduring (barely) intense anxiety attacks over the fate of his ex-wife and her family down in Southern Mississsippi, so I am going to do the posting until he uncoils. Can't let him die until he chooses an heir, though.

Got more edits up on the site revisions. His friend Anastacia made some cogent points about font size (I think she said a small font meant his dick was small, and we know the legends dispute that...a 72 point font seemed excessive, so I compromised up one step.)

I haven't seen him this worried in years. Poor guy. He said it best: "Memory is the curse of those who care."

My count shows about 250 works now up on the site...which means I am about half done in regards to links...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved