Friday, August 05, 2005

I have nothing to say this morning


Really. No, really.

I have nothing to say.

My mind is blank, there is no prevailing mood or image to promote. No new, exciting word about the next book project, the tour, or my reading/talk at the Arts Festival in Morgantown, West Virginia, on the 17th of this month. Nothing unusual happening in regards to the sales or promotion of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES.

I haven't any fresh anecdotes or desire to rehash some old story about how I met this person or slept with that person or came to write that poem while pacing the floor one night in a crack hotel in North Hollywood.

No soliloquy about lost lost, distant friends, death, God or the nature of modern politics.

No tirade about the current administration, local politicans, media or spammers.

Really, I have nothing to say today.

Have a good one.

Elvis has left the blog.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved