Monday, August 01, 2005

I wonder if Superman ever had a sidekick?

I want to thank everyone has has sent me ideas for more questions for the interview with the poet. Very nice of you. Don't worry, I'll clean up the spelling and grammar, and no names are being used.He got a bit cranked off about a question that obviously touched upon a sore spot involving a former lover. Don't know the full story, don't know the lady, personally, just by reputation. But I have emailed her to ask her if she really wants me to ask it, considering his saber-rattling upon hearing of the question. My suggestion: Back down. I'll ask it if you really want me to, as it makes good theatre, and he has agreed to answer if asked, but I have been lead to believe this will be a massive, public slap in the face to you and a possible outing of both your identity and something rather despicable you had a part in.

But, it's up to you, sugar.

He's starting to really stress about the talk at the Arts Festival later this month. I think he'll be fine.

I gotta get him laid. Just my opinion, and I know he's gonna thwack me for this, but he's a romantic by design, the way he built that around his innate satyriasis (I know the stories) or visa-versa to make it at least something of some virtue. I don't want him to jettison that...I just think a few nights getting his groove on and off would do him some good. On the other hand, as long as it has been for him in this latest period of celibacy, I'm going to hope the lady in question is ready to be consumed in the fire, as I think this dam will break with epic intensity. Then we'll get some more poetry. :-)

I want the film rights.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved