Wednesday, August 17, 2005

my email is down (scowl)

Interland is having a bit of a problem with some nodes under their webmail.registeredsite.com service, so I can't access my email (had this happened yesterday, the world may have ended)

I am at the proper moment for tonight...I am going to take a brief nap, grab a shower at about the smelting point of vandium steel, then begin my final voice prep. don't ask...it's ghastly.

If the people from the Morgantown Public Library show up(which I doubt) then they get their copy of TCPC for the library...if not, they can buy theirs like anyone else (snort). If Arts Mon sends a rep, I have their first month's royalties for The Morgantown Suite Poems ready for them. And I will be surrendering an autographed copy of TCPC to the AEI for their fundraiser this Friday.

The side effects of my mom's new spaghetti sauce were unpleasant...too acid, so it messed with my mouth. grumble...it hurts t talk and breathe. I know this sympotom, so I know it'll diminish over the next day or two...

I wish my last piece of prep had shown up...it still has a few hours...if it doesn't...ah well, I have my alternate plans already in place.

Checklist:

Minor stress related headache...standard.
Nervous tic of clenching and unclenching hands...present.
Totally black wardrobe down to the skin...laid out.
Read book...printed, prepped and set.
Final run through of works being presented...insane laughter...I don't rehearse, it steals the spontaneity.
Final prayers...now that would be telling, wouldn't it?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved