Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Birthday Update

New well-wishers:

The remarkable Nordette Adams (a fine poetess, that frilly dragon!).

Karla F. Sasser (known to my readers as the Mad Gypsy) sigh.

Jezz!

Matt (Surf Otter)

Avi Wrobel (a brilliant, brilliant man and a fine writer, as well)

Burg

Diana

The marvelous Marie Kennedy, author of "My Perfect Son has Cerebral Palsy"...check out her website at www.mariekennedy.com

Anastacia Washer, a fierce friend and friendly critic of my website and typing. She was the stalwart who all but dragged me physically away from Ann before my natural bull-headedness sealed the deal. I'll remember you tried to save me, but probably still won't listen, next time. Oh, and she suggested the title for the poem "sex cookies"...some recompense for introducing me to one of the most perfect women I've ever known (legs...) then taunting me with the fact the lady was unavailable...grrr

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved