Thursday, March 09, 2006

This Week's Podcast is out early

Okay, I listened to the final edit and was so happy with it I rushed this week's show to the server...

Radio City of Legends is the place to go if you want to listen to this twenty two minute slice of manic metaphysical meandering. It just really came together so nicely, I was even brave enough to extend some musical interludes...

as usual, infinite thanks to www.archive.org for providing the server and bandwidth

a special thank you to fellow Morgantown High School alumnus Kathi (Kirk) Elkins for inadvertently helping me select this week's unifying gestalt, her kind words of encouragement have helped me in dealing with some of the more bruised aspects of my worldview. Thank, Kathi, your husband (Randy) is a fortunate man. Tell him I said so.

Special, special thanks to Brigit, for giving me an emotional lift when necessary. Some people stay in touch, you know (snort).

As always, thanks to Alan MacDonald, whose lessons on music theory will eventually penetrate my thick skull, until then I will just do the best I can with my tin ear and knack for words.

Special, special, special thanks to my old flame Nancy, who was the genesis of THE TRINITY CYCLE, which caps this show bravely and nicely.

As always, to my daughter, Peri, her fiance, Brian, and my sons Elric and Dante (I'm not kidding, these are real names...I know, who the heck names their kid Brian?) whom I all love, thanks, there are days that without you in my sphere, there would not be a me. And thanks to Jan, who has done such a fine job raising the offspring of a madman.

Oh, and my unknown goddess? Don't worry...this fire is barely sparked.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved