Friday, March 03, 2006

Radio City of Legends is back on the air

The new show is up.

RADIO CITY OF LEGENDS is back on the air...

this week, despite a few technical problems (microphone noise needs work done on it....) the new show made it through the process in record time (didnt re-record because you know how I feel about second takes).

It features two fresh works, written just this week;

RISE, a little bit of internal dialogue designed to motivate me when I am folding inward, and

UNASSUMING SMILE, which is about, er, an unassuming smile (I hope she is not offended, immortality is the only gift I have of any value).

Both works were written and posted this week, here, in this blog, so you can read along as you iPod yourself into a stupor.

Now, I need a two liter bottle of diet anything and a very hot shower (cold showers don't work, hot showers at least keep me clean)...

Later, all you small gods and goddesses. Damn, these are exciting times.

Or, as E.J. is likely to say "Head for the hills, children, he's going to explode!"

To paraphrase Dag Hammerskjold..."Those who have soul have little use of guns. Those who have guns have little use of soul."

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved