Friday, March 31, 2006

Thanks

I want to thank all of you whom have already joined in the buzz for "Kisses for Karma" and encourage all of you who have not yet made the pilgimage to head to the
Radio City of Legends
site and en joi!

I'm off to spend some quality time with my boys...be back late Sunday...in the meantime, consider what you are going to do to help make National Poetry Month a success. Seriously.

I plan to make this the best month of my life for writing, ever, eclipsing even November of 1973, December of 1995 and, of course, April of 2004. Let's take this trip together...I want to hear poems and eloquences, I want to be inspired, fired and wired (taking applications for a permanent muse, soemthing in a goddess, size whatever). I want it all to be a time that we look back on as both a great season of creativity, but also the launching point for something truly epic.

Oh, and E.J.? Try not to make a muck of the place while I'm gone...virtual messes are still messes.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved