Friday, March 03, 2006

a mystery book and a bouquet of black roses

There's been some whispering around. I know it because there are people out there who've emailed me to ask about an additional book project.

Do not ask. I'm not talking. I will confirm I am evaluating an additional project in the near term, over the next year or so, in addition to the other books scheduled, but I have not yet set it in stone and may not.

So, peddle your rumour mongering to E.J....he seems to like it.

I can tell you this, that THEOCRICIDE is so dynamic at this point that both RISE and UNASSUMING SMILE have made it into it, although I may pull the latter for a book next year that is sort of a MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS, part II.

We shall see.

In the meanwhile, ponder the line from John David Souther's song "Black Roses" (as sung by Linda Ronstadt)...

"Ah, the night time sighs and I hear myself
But the words just stick in my throat
Would you think that somebody like me
Might hurt much more than it shows"

Love that song...sigh.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved