Saturday, March 25, 2006

The new show is up

Works from Sarah Teasdale ("Water Lillies"), Emily Dickinson ("Elysium is as far to"), William Blake ("My Pretty Rose Tree"), Walt Whitman ("Poets to Come"), George Gordon Lord Byron ("She Walks in Beauty"), Sappho ("To Aphrodite"), Edgar Allan Poe ("Annabelle Lee") and Percy Bysshe Shelley ("Ozymandias of Egypt") are featured in my weekly podcast, just elevated a few moments ago...

check it out at
Radio City of Legends
and, no, NONE of my poems are featured. I didn't want to make the others look pale...

just wait until next month, when I do Gertrude Stein.

Otherwise, an amusingly, seductively odd day, especially if you, as I, have a hard time reading a woman's intentions.

I smell sweet disaster on the wind. Which is my natural environment, why fight it now?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved