Tuesday, March 28, 2006

running out the door as I check my FreeFind report

I love my weekly FreeFind report. It tells me what, to visitors on the site, was a point of curiosity for them. Whether they were looking for a specific poem or line, or a concept.

This week, on The City of Legends...

Strong interest in female body parts, particularly phrases for the genitals and secondary secondary characteristics (not a lot of hits, since I am more into deification than objectification of women...yes, I love women's bodies (I think I remember what they look like) but the person is more important than the appendage). Guys, I don't use THOSE words in conversation, and I speak with the same vocabulary I write.

A few people were obviously looking up my poem "The Jester of Hearts", as well as "The Trinity Cycle". Either psychologists (one in particular), Matrix fans or theologians, for the latter search. Although it doesn't have anything to do with the second and third genres.

"Glass roses" remains a fan favourite, which is okay by me, it always reminds me of my uber-editor, now retired, Jan Innes, who inspired the work.

Well, gotta run...have tons to do...will throw in some new poetry in this evening's blog...plus some news on THEOCRICIDE.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved