Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Muppet Matrix

There are three things I consider essential to my morning:

1) Brush my teeth
2) Get something done I've been putting off and
3) Smile

Well, through my friend Jessica Mathis at Dogged Drama Productions I discovered

The Muppet Matrix

It may be old, it may be new, it may be a little strange (Rowlf makes a compelling Morpheus, Kermit is perfect as Neo and Piggy, well, Piggy as Trinity probably needed a little more time with her trainer before slipping into the vinyl kinky daywear...but Gonzo strangely fits as Agent Smith, though I admit seeing a grim-faced Beaker with a gun is jarring)...but it is amusing.

Anyway, while my brain is still looking for a comfortable gear...here it is...

THE MUPPET MATRIX
along with an interview with it's Architect, Derek Carr.

I'll be clever later. I was up late working on next week's podcast...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved