Tuesday, March 28, 2006

KIsses for Karma

The baying of the hounds tell me what I already knew...I can't sing. Oh, I can carry a tune, but to compose a song from my own works, it is not practical...

So, while working on ths week's podcast, I have taken the remarkable musical composition I have constructed and assembled a spoken word track to it, of my work "kisses for karma", which was actually inspired by the music. (was that inspired or insipid? I really cannot tell)

Anyway...

I'm almost done with the show, so I am going to unwind by going out to Barnes and Noble and debate poetry with Tag while we girl watch. I'll finish the edits tomorrow night after "Lost", then completely tear it apart and redo it at the last minute Thursday and Friday, as that is what artists do...

Hey, I didn't invent the process, talk to God.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved