Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kisses for Karma, it is

I finished it..."Kisses for Karma" will be the centerpiece of this week's show. Phew...I won't change it, at all...I quit art because I had the tendency to touch and retouch and retouch. It's why I became a first draft poet...I break more than I fix with tinkering.

Had a pleasant evening with Tag at B&N...we discussed poetry, he really seems to be getting into the villanelle form...it is addictive, as I recall...I once wrote an entire cycle of poems in it...and had threatened to do an entire book of just villanelles.

I told him of a young woman I had encountered that I found intriguing...he was supportive. I think he has noted I am starting to come out of my shell. That is what friends do, they emotionally support their friends. It is good to have a few friends, I think. Between Tag, Anastacia and Alan, it makes a difference in the world.

The production on "Kisses for Karma" has left me drained for the moment, so I shall get some rest.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved