Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday evening reverie

Just finished the recording sessions for this week's show...may not have it ready tonight...whirlwind day. Tomorrow AM, for sure.

Dan McTaggart was my guest this week, pimping his forthocming book of poetry "Midnight Muse in a Convenience Store", which is absolutely wonderful.

Add to that some busy moves on the real-world work front and a very delightful letter from an old friend and lover and I am content with the day. Tag and I went by Barnes and Noble so I could scope out the work space and continue crushing on the lovely young lady who works the cafe. Sigh. We also cruised the poetry section to figure out how many books by other poets they'll have to shift to make space of multiple copies of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES. Today, Barnes and Noble, tomorrow, the world.

Spoke briefly to my old friend Anastasia tonight, she's doing great. I am so glad we reconnected. She is a good person and although she may sometimes be wrong, she always has my best interests at heart. Friends are people who actually care what happens to you.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved