Friday, July 01, 2005

Miss Me?

Yeah, I've been pretty damn good about showing up every morning...but this morning, too much going on.

The press release on THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES went out this morning...to view it,
you can click here .

Pretty nice, picture of the cover, a few words about the book and a pitch about release date editions.

Good media response so far...I was concerned, releasing it the day before a three-day weekend, but I also didn't want to cut the cycle between press release and book release from 17 days to 13 days...so I rolled the dice. We shall see how many media outlets actually pick it up.

I feel like a marathon runner, ten yards after the tape. I've done something to be considered all but impossible (especially a year or two ago) and made it stick. There are not words to describe the sense of satisfaction (and I'm pretty good with words).

Nunc dimittis and then some.

After consultations with my advisory panel, after the August 17th speech, most likely, I will decide what next to do...right now I need to feed this child I've whelped, I too often walk away from projects once I've done my creative duty (there have been a few exceptions).

Goin to watch Live8 tomorrow on TV...I do want to see U2 and Paul McCartney do their Sgt. Pepper's routine. Is Ringo going to be in on it? I mean, he is Billy Shears!

I sent my photo to be added to the Live8 Mural...if you happen to see it, get me a shot of the section I'm in...if you're the first send me a shot of the section that shows me clearly while still showing enough fo the overall mural for affect, I'll ship you a copy of one of my books, autographed, in gratitude.

The Pretendent of the United States is going to be coming here on Monday. Oh, Joy. First the drunken frat boys leave for the summer, then we get Him. Can we have the frat boys back, please?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved