Monday, July 18, 2005

Now What?

Okay, I did it...

three books in less than 100 days(!)

the completion and release, on schedule, of the entire Panther Cycles(!)

(and a few other miracles of a more private aspect)

Now what? Not said with any arrogance or irritation, but the impatience of a young man trapped in an adult body, weary of wasting time.

Let me see (by the way, if you have not yet meandered through my last few posts, do so...there's 10 audiobloggings of poems from THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES as well as peeks at all the art from the book)...

Well, my next project will be one of three...either:

a) A collection of all-new romantic poems specifically targeted to weddings or
b) My memoir (still hanging onto the title of WINGS AS OFT LEATHERY AS FEATHERY or
c) Another massive poetry collection, a la TCPC, but of my classic non-Panther romantic works, concurrent with the withdrawal of FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER and LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION being withdrawn from the market.

Or, maybe I'll do all three...at once...

Who knows...

Thanks again, and if you have the chance, drop by my new Romantic and Erotic Poetry Group on MySpace.com.

Later, my friends.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved