Saturday, July 09, 2005

(audio) The Frost of Ill Remembranced Things

It has been getting a lot of attention on my website (www.cityoflegends.com) so I figured I might as well record it for you all.

this is an audio post - click to play


There you go, all nice and tidy and strangely bright and grey. An acknowledgement of a pledge to remain faithful in the face of betrayal, and acceptance that time has past and, since I survived the fall and crush that was expected of me, I am now a free man...think of Neo in the Matrix after he dies.

I am possible, now.

That may be the most profound and prophetic sentence I will utter in this life. I like the feel of it on my tongue and in my head. It shall be my mantra.

I am possible, now.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved