Monday, July 04, 2005

just finished my walk

Did not do the full two miles today...once I got to the top of the suicide hill called Morgan Street I realized that if I tried the full route today (it being 90+ degrees, no breeze and high humidity) I'd probably either a) die b)wish I was dead or c) be up all night with leg cramps...so I veered off and did the slightly shorter and less hilly alternative route...I am still pouring sweat, but I'm alive.

Spoke to the boys while on my walk. They are always a joy to talk to, even when they're busy with their games and only wish to speak for a moment...

I have been having some fun at myspace.com, meeting some new people. I would recommend it to you if you are willing to be social...best way to meet people...go to the groups (after signing up) and find a topic of interest to you and start posting...sitting in a corner wondering why nobody notices you is of no value.

Dance like this is your last dance. It could be. I've come to acknolwedge that if I die alone, it won't be a commentary on me, but on those people who passed through my life, took what they could get, and fled like cockroaches when the lights came on.

I almost feel like this summer has been my grand space mission. The release of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES is like unto getting the systems all "go", then the tour that starts with Arts Week is the actual launch.

I'm following the advice I gave my dear friend Jan Innes, aeons ago.

Pick a vector and go.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved